PP Protect Ultra Clarity Glass Sealant 25ml
The New PP Protect Ultra Glass Sealant creates a hydrophobic surface coating on all your automotive glass which actively repels water giving you better visibility in the rain. Whilst driving in rain you’ll notice an improved vision enhancing road safety for everyone in the vehicle.
This new glass sealant from PP Protect creates a crystal clear surface coating that bonds to your glass making it easy to clean, reducing contamination, dirt, insects and environmental fallout from adhering to the treated glass surfaces. The hydrophobic effect is extremely evident during rain and your vehicles routine wash, water can be seen beading off even a static vehicle but is enhanced while driving with the wind speeds taken into account
The durability of our New Glass Sealant is outstanding with at least 12 months on the front windscreen
25ml bottle will treat at least 2 cars
· Wash your car normally , paying special attention to the glass, removing all traces of bugs and dust try PP Protect Glass Cleaner.
· Dry all you glass ready to be treated.
· Apply PP Protect Glass Sealant to half of the windshield at a time. Apply PP Protect Glass Sealant with a PP Protect White application Pad (supplied in Pack), in a cross hatch motion*; ensuring a good even coverage to all the glass.
· Buff with a microfiber clean cloth. Move up the windshield, gradually buffing out any the haze that may remain, until you get to the top of the glass.
· Take a clean cloth and go over all the surfaces one last time, buffing in circles rubbing off the last residue. (Stubborn marks can be removed by damping a microfiber and wiping over)
*Cross Hatch Motion – right to left application followed by an up and down coverage motion.